There are different types of scripts that have changed the whole process of programming. The various scripts are:
Let us take on them one by one-
Angular JS is framework which is used to make dynamic web apps. This framework is structural in nature. We can also say that angular is html made for the web applications. Here we doesn’t mean that angular is a html but on the contrary, the functions played by the angular are same as that of html in conceptual way. Html is made for the static documents and is a declarative language.
Angular teaches the web browsers a new syntax by using new constructs which we call as directives. Here the examples include:
1. Data Binding
2. Making forms and validating the forms
3. Attaching new behavior to DOM elements
4. Also grouping elements in html so as to make it reusable
Angular handles and controls the DOM and Ajax glue code and put it in a well defined structure. Angular comes with many features which we call to be out-of-the-box. These features include:
1. It include everything that we require to make a CRUD(Create, Read, Update, Delete) in a cohesive set: data binding, form validation etc.
2. Teastability: Unit testing, end-to-end testing, mocks.
Features of Knockout JS:
- Elegant dependency tracking: It means that it automatically updates the right parts of our UI whenever our data models changes.
- Declarative Binding: It is a simple and obvious way to connect our UI to our data model. We can create a complex dynamic UIs using arbitrarily nested binding contexts.
- Trivially Extensible: It implements customs behavior as new declarative binding for easy reuse in just a few lines of code.
- It can be added to our existing web application without requiring major architectural changes.
- Comprehensive suit of specification: It means that its correct functionality can be guessed by new browsers and platforms.
In the case of KO we can scale up the complexity of our code without the fear of inconsistencies. In the end we can say that KO provides complementary , high level way to link a data model to a UI.
Using meteor we can make an application within a weekend. Also there are various principles that are kept in mind when stydying meteor, They are:
- Meteor does not send the Html over the internet. The server sends the data and lets the client render it.
- We can use the same methods if we want to access the database from client and server.
- All layers from database to template update themselves when necessary.
- Meteor is open source and can easily integrate with other frameworks and tools.